Minecraft Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A mod, Or someone to make such a mod.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Command3rJugs

Command3rJugs

A mod, Or someone to make such a mod. Empty
PostSubject: A mod, Or someone to make such a mod.   A mod, Or someone to make such a mod. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:00 am

So I was browsing my youtube one day, and I came across a mod called "MineUp", in this mod, the over-world, sky-world, and nether are all in one dimension, and I found the mod and its outdated. no one seems to want to revive this mod, or it has been revived and I just haven't found it.
Point is, I really want someone to make this mod for 1.2.5 =3

-Jugs
Back to top Go down
yuribos1

yuribos1

PostSubject: Well   A mod, Or someone to make such a mod. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:16 am

They might not be reviving it because it isn't possible because of new file formats or saving sytems, or maybe because it is to resource intensive. At any rate, what you want is simply one java coder who would be willing to update the file formats and the stuff I said above, since it has already been made. I suggest looking around PMC for a modder who will be willing to help you, through seding PMs' to some, or posting a request.
Back to top Go down
Command3rJugs

Command3rJugs

PostSubject: Re: A mod, Or someone to make such a mod.   A mod, Or someone to make such a mod. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:40 am

Already on that, Im going around on most places I can to try and come up with something, But thank you for the input much appreciated. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mod, Or someone to make such a mod.   A mod, Or someone to make such a mod. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A mod, Or someone to make such a mod.
Page 1 of 1